Intermediate students scholarships: Intermediate board chief V. Ramakrishna suggested that those who secured the top 20 percentile in all government, as well as private junior colleges, are eligible to apply for a scholarship “center sector scheme of scholarship for college and university students”.
The Board announced on Wednesday that Students who secured in 2016, 17, 18, 19 years are suggested to renew for a scholarship. The last day to apply for a scholarship is October 31st.
Intermediate Students Can Apply for the Scholarship
Students can visit the official website to apply for a scholarship. bie.ap.gov.in -à college loginà MHRD CSSS, scholarshipts.gov.in
The union government has permitted all educational institutions including schools and colleges to reopen from October 15 with a set of guidelines. The ultimate decision of whether to open schools or not lies entirely on intuitional management.
Parents are preferring the online mode as the best option in midst of coronavirus for teaching as well as learning. It’s not enforcement for parents to send their kids to schools. It’s only their willingness to send their kids to schools.
There should be a written statement with parents’ consent to send their kids to school.
Few guidelines laid down by Union Govt for every institution
- Students can attend schools with their parents’ agreement.
- Every student doesn’t need to attend schools and it is not compelled to send their kids to schools.
- Online teaching is preferred and students are interested in online learning, schools should allow them to learn through online mode.
- Social distance should be maintained.
- Sanitizers, masks, and thermal screening should be done at every institution.
Though the union government has permitted schools and colleges to reopen, the states and respective institutions management should take a final call on commencing educational institutions.
Cinema halls, parks, entertainment halls are given a nod to begin their services with a capacity of 50% by the union government.