YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is one of the poll promises made by AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy during his election campaign. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched successfully in June 2019. However, the scheme is being implemented from 15th October 2019.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: Customer Care Number
The AP Govt, under this scheme, is providing 13500/- Indian rupees annually to every farmer. All farmers can check their payment status by visiting the official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/. You are supposed to enter your Aadhaar number to know the status of the payment.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Customer Care Helpline Number: 9xxxx N/A
The annual amount13500/- Rs being given to farmers is collectively by both State and Union Govts under the name of YSR Bharosa of State Govt (7500 Rs), PM Kisan Samman Yojana of Union Govt (6000 Rs). The AP Govt has allocated an amount of 5,500 crores.
The State Agriculture minister Kanna Babu has said that tenant farmers are also eligible under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
If you don’t find your name on the list of this AP Govt scheme, you can verify it at your secretariat office in your village.
In addition to the financial assistance of 13500/- Rs, Free bore wells and loans with zero interest will be given to the eligible farmers. This scheme will also cover the establishment of cold storages and the establishment of food processing units in all the constituencies of the state.
Read: YSR Asara Scheme 💨
Important Points of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019:
- Under this scheme, farmers having a piece of land up to 5 acres are entitled to benefit a total amount of 50,000/- Rs in four installments.
- Before the season of Kharif commences, farmers having the lands will be given Rs 13,500/-. Besides, tenants, farmers will also be provided with the amount of Rs 2500/-.
- The amount will be credited directly into the farmers’ account. Thus no intervention of third person or intermediaries’ interventions involved in the process of the amount disbursed. This process is done with absolute transparency.
- Besides financial assistance to the eligible farmers, AP Govt offers free borewells to all farmers.
- Under this scheme, the AP Govt provides free power supply to farmers for 9 hours.
Who is eligible to avail of this scheme?
Certain conditions should be met by the farmers to avail of this scheme. Below is the list of conditions to be met by each farmer.
- Farmers having 5 acres of land
- The beneficiary should be in the field of agriculture.
- The beneficiary should be a resident of the AP state.
- Agricultural tenants and marginal farmers are entitled to avail of this benefit.
Those whoever is eligible can check their status by visiting the official website at http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application:
Below is the list of steps to apply online for this scheme.
- Visit the official website http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html
- After visiting the website, click on the login tab on the website.
- Candidates who wish to apply have to login by entering username and password.
Disclaimer: Information on this page is not official. The content on this page is collected from different resources. Readers, therefore, are requested to visit the concerned official web site to make sure that they get the reliable information they needed.